Monday, September 20, 2010
Mr Potter teacher or actor
Why is it that some times this blog thing just won't work for me it drives me crazy spend 15 minutes on one blog post and then what do you know it just doesn't show up o well well iam glad mr potter understand. I can honestly say that throughout past years English has never ever been on of my favorite subbjects. But I think it is fun so far. What do you think classmates think English is going to be fun this year. So the book were reading in class so far it seems to be getting good don't know whats going to happen next but it's starting to get some where. Mr potter don't know why you took up a job as an English teacher you could have been an actor the way you read the books in class just like your reading a script to a play. But I think you make a good English teacher so classmates what do you thinke mr. Potter teacher or actor?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about this: Teacher and Actor. I think every English teacher has a little actor in them. After all, many scripts for movies are based off novels. I bet actors loved English class in high school!
ReplyDelete